Monday, January 5, 2009

Spiral Fountain, Darling Harbour

For a number of years I have been bragging to people who will listen about how my earliest memory in existence has been my mother yelling at me for dancing and drenching my clothes at a public fountain in Australia. I didn't know if a) this memory was real or something I made up because I am a creative genius and b) if it was even in Australia. Suspicions have been laid to rest upon the Googling of "Sydney" + "rock fountain".


Chih: I'm going to post pictures of spiral fountain.
Elysia: YESSS it's the most important thing that's ever happened to Australia.










3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YESSSS more important than outback jack? you betcha

    ReplyDelete
  3. FYI!
    "It is believed that Dale now spend his time studying to work in Law Enforcement. Dale is a certified K9 Handler and runs his 2 German Shepherd search dogs for Local, State and Federal Law Enforcement."

    ReplyDelete