Wednesday, January 7, 2009

b44 = "RYANDAN"

I'm sure you've heard as you are an avid fan:



November 18th, 2006

RyanDan provides a heartfelt addition to the classical-pop scene joining heavy hitters Josh Groban and Il Divo. Notably one stand-out element that the brothers have over their competition is the undeniable beauty of their harmonization. As identical twins, their tonal match creates a magical resonance that can chill the spine! The album blends original music with classics such as Bring Him Home (Les Mis), and I’ll Be There (The Jackson 5).

oooOOOoooo (pictoral expression of my spine being chilled)

5 comments:

  1. WOW....I had no idea Il Divo were heavy hitters? When are these guys touring? i need tickets NOW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already got 'em, I got you one too I just assumed you'd want to come.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS what the hell did they do to their hair?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dunno, I don't dig it. Remember the third member of b44 who had exactly the same hair as the both of them? I suspect he left the group because they changed their hairstyle and he was left as the sole member with amazing hair.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow just wow...i need this album in my life

    ReplyDelete